Exceptional Representation Since 1970
At Ripplinger & Zimmer, L.L.C., we are dedicated to providing the exceptional representation that our clients need to overcome the difficult legal situations they are faced with. For more than four decades, our firm has been serving the needs of personal injury victims, medical malpractice victims and those who need assistance with legal malpractice or business litigation.
We know that our clients may be at a disadvantage in their current situation. Another party is responsible for creating obstacles in their lives or which interfere with their business. Our mission is to help our clients overcome those obstacles as effectively and efficiently as possible.
We offer our superior representation to those facing issues related to:
- Personal injury — Our attorneys bring together exceptional experience that allows us to help our clients secure the compensation they deserve after some form of accident has left them injured and facing such consequences as a lengthy recovery or time off of work. Our firm is experienced in helping people who are suffering different types of injuries and accidents.
- Medical malpractice — When a doctor or other medical professional deviates from the accepted standard of medical care and someone is injured, he or she needs to be held accountable. Our experience with these types of cases lets us readily comprehend the important facts from complex medical records.
- Legal malpractice — When an attorney fails to meet his or her obligations as your counsel, we can help. People turn to attorneys in times of need. If you are concerned that the representation you received was inadequate, we can investigate your situation and take all the appropriate actions, including filing a legal malpractice suit against your former lawyer.
- Business litigation — Business disputes cannot be allowed to distract a business owner from focusing on maintaining the success of his or her business. Our experience in the courtroom can help you effectively pursue the best possible resolution to your dispute.
- Trucking accidents — When commercial trucks are involved in accidents with smaller vehicles, the people in those vehicles often suffer serious or even fatal injuries. To ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries, turn to attorneys with decades of experience in building strong cases.
Contact the St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers of Ripplinger & Zimmer, L.L.C.
When you are faced with a legal difficulty, whether it is a personal injury, medical or legal malpractice, or a business dispute, we can help you fight to protect your rights. With our decades of experience, we understand how to build strong cases that are capable of creating positive results and securing the compensation our clients deserve and need. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Belleville personal injury attorneys, call 618-234-2440 or simply contact us online.
In personal injury, malpractice cases and in some business litigation, our fees are contingent upon our securing compensation for you. We only charge attorney's fees once we have recovered compensation for our clients.